Dear Access Partners participants:

Please help us spread the word about this event by sharing it with your colleagues and students!

The next Access Partners workshop is happening on Monday, March 21 at 10-11:30 a.m. in UC 326-327. This workshop will be conducted by Nina G, a naturally known disability advocate and comedian. She will discuss how we can create an inclusive campus environment for all individuals. She will also offer for positive interactions with individuals with disabilities.

Please sign up for this workshop through the online registration at: https://umt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8JpZPzN2zRC2XJz

A news release can be found on UM News: http://news.umt.edu/2016/03/030916nina.php

Later that day, Nina G will present “Going Beyond Inspirational” at 7 p.m. in in the University Center Theater. No registration is required. This community event is open to all.

We look forward to seeing you at the Access Partners workshop.

Access Partners

University of Montana

www.umt.edu/accessibility/accesspartners.php

---

Mika Watanabe, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Disability Services for Students

University of Montana

P: 406.243.6535  F: 406.243.5330

www.umt.edu/disability