Hello everyone;

I would like to keep you updated on the December Workshop Schedule at the library.  This month there will be 3 drop-in workshops for students.  As there is no specific topic this month, the workshops will be focused on individual student’s needs. Please encourage your students to attend if they need research help of any kind.  For more information visit the library workshops research guide.

The library invites everyone to participate in our programs and events. Please contact either the event organizer or  [log in to unmask]">Teressa Keenan, 406-243-4592 prior to your visit and arrange for reserved seating, ASL interpreters, captioning, or other access services.

Regards;

Teressa

Teressa M. Keenan
Head, Bibliographic Management Services/Metadata Librarian,
Associate Professor
Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library – MLIB 345
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812-9936
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] , (406) 243-4592