All;

Every month the library holds workshops on a variety of topics that may be useful to your students.  New workshops include Conducting a Literature review on Tuesday, November 10  at noon and a Library Research Strategies Workshop on November 24 at 11:00 am.  For more details about these and other workshops visit our workshops guide. If you have questions about a particular workshop or would like to suggest topics for future workshops please contact Jill Howard [log in to unmask]">via email or phone 406-243-4558

The library invites everyone to participate in our programs and events. Please contact either the event organizer or  [log in to unmask]">Teressa Keenan, 406-243-4592 prior to the event to arrange for reserved seating, ASL interpreters, captioning, or other access services.

Regards;

Teressa

Teressa M. Keenan
Head, Bibliographic Management Services/Metadata Librarian,
Associate Professor
Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library – MLIB 345
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812-9936
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] , (406) 243-4592