From: Technology accessibility tips and tricks and happenings at UM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Miller, Brenda
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ACCESSPARTNERS-L] Access Partners Workshop#2: Accessibility from Students Perspectives - tomorrow

Thanks for the email Mika! I was planning to go, but hadn’t signed up yet. When I clicked on the registration link it was for “coaching employees to provide better customer service.”  Is there a better site to register on?

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:jHglKjq-MlGgvM:https://mars.mcr-inc.com/01507/art/logo/jpg/810.jpgBrenda

Brenda Miller, Alternative Formats Coordinator

Disability Services for Students

Lommasson Center 154

University of Montana

Missoula, MT 59812