For those who already signed up for the Access Partners Workshop tomorrow, November 4th, thank you! We still have space available. Please join us if you are available. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Accessibility on the UM Campus from Students’ Perspectives

Date/Place: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 from 2:10pm to 4:00pm, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, Theta Rho Room 410

Does the University of Montana do a good job of ensuring equal access for individuals with disabilities? Let’s hear students’ voices. As part of the Access Partners Workshop Series, UM students with disabilities will share their perspectives on accessibility and the learning environment at UM. The students will discuss their experiences pertaining to modifications for their courses, information access, and other access barriers. This workshop will help participants to be able to identify what is accessible, what a hospitable learning environment looks like and what each of us can do to promote equal access on our campus.

Facilitator: Brooke Corr previously worked for the University of Montana where she respectfully managed employees for 24 years. She is now the owner of Kaleidoscope Consulting, specializing in interactive workshops and facilitation and mediation services.

Sign up for the Accessibility on the UM Campus from Students’ Perspectives Workshop: https://umt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8exJVGA4U2rZSgl

Access Partners Organizers

---

Mika Watanabe, Ed.D. Coordinator Disability Services for Students University of Montana Ph: 406.243.6535 Fax: 406.243.5330

www.umt.edu/disability