Dear Access Partners Workshop Participants,

You are now a subscriber to the Access Partners listserv. This listserv is designed to share training opportunities and ideas of best practice on accessibility as well as asking questions to other Access Partners participants.

Question: Can I post an announcement to this listserv?

Answer: Yes, you can post an announcement by using the following address: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Question: This listserv states, “Technology accessibility tips and tricks and happenings at UM.” How about accessibility in general?

Answer: This listserv was originally created for technology accessibility. However, it can be used for accessibility in general. Therefore, please use this listserv to share accessibility information with others and to promote accessibility at UM.

I’ve changed my mind and don’t want to subscribe this listserv. What do I need to do?

Answer:  Go to the Access Partners Listserv at  http://lists.umt.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ACCESSPARTNERS-L and proceed “Join or Leave ACCESSPARTNERS-L”

Thank you,

Mika

---

Mika Watanabe, Ed.D. Coordinator Disability Services for Students University of Montana Ph: 406.243.6535 Fax: 406.243.5330

www.umt.edu/disability

---

Mika Watanabe, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Disability Services for Students

University of Montana

P: 406.243.6535  F: 406.243.5330

www.umt.edu/disability