On Tuesday, July 13th, we will be updating Cascade to version 6.7. There are significant changes to the user interface as well as many new features. Here is a sampling of the changes:

    •    Recycle Bin: Deleting an asset in Cascade will now temporarily store the asset in a recycle bin that you may access from your Dashboard. The asset will be stored for 30 days before it gets permanently removed.
    •    Automatic Paste from Word: Cascade will now automatically detect and clean up code for content pasted in from Word.
    •    Unsaved changes warning: Cascade will warn you when navigating away from a page that you modified without submitting.
    •    Interface Changes: The user interface of Cascade has been streamlined. Delete is now under "more" to quell undesired deletion, System names are now under "Move/Rename" instead of the "System" tab and you won't need to switch tabs to put system name in when creating an asset, among other things.

We will be updating our CMS Help site on Tuesday morning to reflect the changes made in the new version. The site can be found at http://www.umt.edu/cms/

Join us on Tuesday, July 13th at 2:00 - 3:00 in Liberal Arts 139 for our first Cascade Users Group. We'll be answering your questions, as well as going over some of the changes in the new version of Cascade.
--
Karl Fite
Web Designer/Developer