The University of Montana logo WELCOME TO LISTSERV 15.0

Help for REAL-L Archives

REAL-L Archives

REAL-L Archives

Subject: Meeting Sunday + Elections
From: "Lebihan, Soazig" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Mar 2017 21:22:56 +0000

Dear all,

The date/time at which most people can make it to a meeting is this Sunday at 5PM. I am very sorry that neither Lillian nor Lyssa can make it…. we’ll make sure they can come next time. Sorry, ladies :(

Let’s meet in LA 146, as usual. I’ll open the building doors, which are usually locked on Sunday.

In case you come late and you are stuck outside while you talk, here is my cell: 843 422 6651

Concerning the elections, let me put a deadline tonight so that I can announce the president and vice president tomorrow.

Cheers to all,

Soazig Le Bihan
Associate Professor of Philosophy
Coordinator of the Prelaw Program