The University of Montana logo WELCOME TO LISTSERV 15.0

Help for ACCESSPARTNERS-L Archives

ACCESSPARTNERS-L Archives

ACCESSPARTNERS-L Archives

Need Volunteers: Designing a workshop on accessibility for academic advisors

Mika Watanabe <[log in to unmask]>

Access Partners to promote accessibility at UM <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:29:25 -0700

text/plain

Attention academic advisors!

The Access Partners received suggestions on future training/workshop topics from its
participants last year and want to implement them. One of the suggested topics was creating
documents, specifically advising sheets or online assessment surveys for advising. We would
like to find two or three academic advisors who are willing to work with Janet Sedgley, EITA
Coordinator, to design a workshop that can be offered during Spring 2016.

Would you like to volunteer and help designing a workshop? Please email me at

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Mika Watanabe
The Access Partners organizer

Coordinator of Disability Services for Students
University of Montana