The University of Montana logo WELCOME TO LISTSERV 15.0

Help for CSJOBS-L Archives

CSJOBS-L Archives

CSJOBS-L Archives

Subject: Job Opportunity in Missoula
From: Jana Wilborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:21:43 -0600

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:28:11 -0600
From: compsci <[log in to unmask]>
To: Min Chen <[log in to unmask]>, Yolanda Reimer <[log in to unmask]>,
     Alden Wright <[log in to unmask]>,
     Jesse Johnson <[log in to unmask]>, Joel Henry
     Ray Ford <[log in to unmask]>, Don Morton
Subject: possible internship/job

all,

Bob Clay will be starting a company in Missoula, and is seeking
internship/employee people.
This looks like a good ground-floor opportunity.

You can see the brief overview at www.bobclay.net, and also view his resume
there.
I have known him for a while, and I think he is credible.

He will be arranging his work force soon. If we have any students who are
interested, they should contact him in the next few days to express an
interest.
If we don't have anyone, he will look elsewhere.

Relevant topics include:
Web and Systems development, Java, PHP, Ajax, Flex (preferred) and/or
Flash, Linux, Apache, MySQL

Contact Info:
Bob Clay
Office: 406.829.9205